Dover Dixon Horne would like to congratulate attorneys Jim Beachboard, Matt Boch, Randy Bynum, Trey Cooper, TJ Lawhon, Cal McCastlain, John Peace, and Todd Wooten for being named Little Rock’s Best Lawyers 2019 by Little Rock Soirée.
The firm has the second most attorneys recognized, who were honored in the following practice areas:
- Jim Beachboard – Commercial Real Estate
- Matt Boch – Taxation
- Randy Bynum – Corporate Insurance
- Trey Cooper - Labor & Employment
- TJ Lawhon – Corporate Law
- Cal McCastlain – Corporate Finance, Mergers & Acquisitions
- John Peace - Trust & Estate
- Todd Wooten - Litigation
Little Rock Soirée’s Best Lawyers is a two-component voting system: peer-review voting and voting by readers of Arkansas Business and `Little Rock Soirée.
In August, the firm had 14 attorneys recognized as “The Best Lawyers in America” – a directory produced by Best Lawyers, which was followed in November with eleven attorneys honored by Mid-South Super Lawyers.